Dan's Olde Tyme Generic Blog!

The Hydar Blog is a place for whatever pops into Dan Hydar's little brain... or happens to distract him. Let's watch.

Name:
Location: United States

7/26/2006

Childhood dream come true...

On monday, I dropped by Collinwood.




The actual location of the mansion use for exterior shot on Dark Shadows is Newport, RI ... where it is being used by Salve Regina University as a ... dorm. I wonder if somewhere, in one of the dorm rooms, is a portal to parallel time? Hmm. Anyhoo, in Newport, it's just one Big Huge Mansion among many.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! The mansion is actually in Newport, Rhode Island. I went to school there, and lived in that dorm for 2 summers!

7/27/2006 2:10 AM  
Blogger DRH said...

Dang it! I knew that, but I was confused by all those tiny little states up there.

7/28/2006 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home