Dan's Olde Tyme Generic Blog!

The Hydar Blog is a place for whatever pops into Dan Hydar's little brain... or happens to distract him. Let's watch.

Name:
Location: United States

10/11/2006

Adding to my "To Try" List

First, there seems to be a new line of habanero chips on the Japanese market, from Tohato. Click the link for some flash animation with disturbing music. At times it's a bit like Klingon opera. Sigh. Again with the Klingons? Anyhoo... here's what they look like :



My pledge to you, O reader of pointless blogs, is that I will be scouring the local Asian supermarkets for these things. Heck, the bags look very halloweenish. Maybe I should carve habanero peppers this year, if I can find little candles. That would a trick. Or is it treat? Hurm.

Next, there is a candidate for adding... while looking up the Tohato products, I found mention of a little thing called "Haggis crisps". Can these really be chips taht are haggis flavored? Or, dare I speculate... made from haggis?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home