Dan's Olde Tyme Generic Blog!

The Hydar Blog is a place for whatever pops into Dan Hydar's little brain... or happens to distract him. Let's watch.

Name:
Location: United States

8/22/2009

Funnies Home Videos I - Free Speech

I find the We're-boycotting-Whole-Foods-Because-of-that-WSJ-Op-Ed pathetic and sad. (The sad being because, without the free exchange of ideas, we're all cooked.) So my reaction is skewed toward shaking my head, not laughing. However... this video got me quickly past that. Check out the "I am a secret dissident" motif the guy chose. The hood. The shades. The Witness Protection Program voice distortion. He's word than the Ron Paul guys that use to wear the Guy Fawkes masks after V for Vendetta came out.

Anyhoo, enjoy the show!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home